Burlington Travel Clinic
Measles, Mumps & Rubella Vaccine
Some Canadians may not be immune to measles, mumps and rubella.Immunity is acquired through routine vaccination or natural past infection.
Ask your travel health care provider if you need an MMR vaccine.
Travellers still need to take personal protective measures as outlined in our While You’re There section.
- The information in this page is for educational purposes only. It is not to substitute for a formal travel consult with your travel doctor.
- this vaccine is a benefit of OHIP.
- Always seek immediate medical advice if you get sick abroad or after you return.
- this vaccine is routine vaccine and is not only for travellers.
- person-to-person protective measures should always be implemented regardless of vaccination status.