Burlington Travel Clinic
Measles, Mumps & Rubella Vaccine
Some Canadians may not be immune to measles, mumps and rubella.Immunity is acquired through routine vaccination or natural past infection.
- The information in this page is for educational purposes only. It is not to substitute for a formal travel consult with your travel doctor.
- this vaccine is a benefit of OHIP.
- Always seek immediate medical advice if you get sick abroad or after you return.
- this vaccine is routine vaccine and is not only for travellers.
- person-to-person protective measures should always be implemented regardless of vaccination status.